One of our goals is to make it easy for everyone to reduce their environmental impact, so we’ve compiled a list of 5 easy ways to help create the perfect eco-elegant event.
- Print your event invitations on seed paper. Guests are able to plant the invitation and watch beautiful wildflowers grow! Visit botanicalpaperworks.com to check out their products.
- Donate leftover food from your event to a local food bank. Check with your venue and caterer to discuss options.
- Provide guests with one cup to use throughout the night to reduce water waste. Add some character to your event by making your guest’s glasses their seat markers.
- Use succulents rather than cut flowers as your table centerpieces. They’re incredibly low maintenance and your guests will be able to enjoy them for months to come. Check out thesucculentsource.com or your local nursery for options.
- Use soy candles to light up your event. Using 100% natural soy candles won’t increase the CO2 in the atmosphere and they release essential oils as they burn. Visit the Philadelphia based Duross and Langel store or go to their website to find handmade soy candles.